Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Goodbye...

It is never easy to say Goodbye
Can someone really tell me why;
I never wished this day to come by
But it has finally come to make me cry;
Tears in my eyes are telling me since long
This is a place where I no more belong;
With deep grief and a heavy heart
I leave you all, I finally depart.

Your sweet memories are engraved in my heart
And have become my life's inseparable part;
Each of you brought about a new world to me
Which I would always cherish for years to be;
With a new day, a new morning, a new dawn
When you make a new beginning, I'll be gone;
But whenever you need me, you'll always find me;
In your difficult times by your side
To help you out being your guide.
A promise is that our friendship will remain for ever

The only sad part is we'll always miss each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment